Ripple’s Ongoing Lawsuit with the SEC
• The US Securities and Exchange Commission has accused Ripple of selling XRP as an unregistered security.
• A ruling is expected by the end of this quarter as to whether the case will go to trial or not.
• XRP has been in a downtrend since last September, bottoming in the $0.30 area twice since then.
XRP Price Predictions
• According to a survey of 55 fintech experts by Finder.com, if Ripple achieves a favorable outcome in its lawsuit against the SEC (i.e. dismissal or settlement), XRP could hit $3.81 by 2025.
• If Ripple achieves an unfavorable outcome it will rise to just under $1.0 by 2025 according to panel members surveyed by Finder.com
• 27% of panel members said XRP is a buy, 38% hold and 36% sell, while Martin Froehler (CEO at Morpher) gave one of the more optimistic price predictions targeting $5 by 2025 if XRP wins its case with the SEC.
Is It Too Late To Buy XRP?
The cryptocurrency market is weighed down by concerns about recent regulatory enforcement actions against BUSD stablecoin issuer Paxos and XRP’s upside is being capped due to its ongoing slump since posting yearly highs in January in the $0.43 area which raises the prospect of a retest of 2022 lows in the $0.30 area . It remains unclear if it is too late to buy XRP with panel members split between buying, holding or selling it and no one knows what will happen when it comes to Ripple’s legal battle with the SEC so investors should make their own decisions based on their own research before investing any money into cryptocurrencies such as XRP Coin .
What Can Impact The Price Of XRP?
There are several factors that can impact on the price of XRP such as political developments, regulatory changes, news announcements from Ripple itself, investor sentiment towards cryptocurrencies and general economic conditions around the world all of which can have an effect on prices for better or worse .
XRP has seen significant volatility over recent months with prices going up and down depending on several different factors both related directly to Ripple and those impacting crypto markets generally . Investors looking to get involved should do their own research first before investing any money into cryptocurrencies such as XPR Coin .